Position Purpose: This full time position is responsible for the day to day operation of the parish and its facilities.
Responsibilities include the following, but are not limited to:
▪ Supervision of Administrative Assistant and Maintenance Supervisor. Assist in supervising volunteers, contractors and subcontractors.
▪ Maintain all financial records and banking relationships. Process payroll and taxes; manage accounts receivable, accounts payable and annual budget; prepare periodic financial reports for the Finance Council and Pastor; work with CPA for monthly account reconciliation and annual diocesan report.
▪ Oversee facilities’ planning, maintenance, rental properties and leases.
▪ Insure the accuracy of all sacramental records; directly responsible for wedding files.
▪ Monitor and oversee technology and related activity including webpage and social media.
▪ Insure effective communication. Manage the telephone system; parish and master calendar; the publication of weekly bulletin, advertising and other internal communications.
▪ Interface with parish ministries and Parish Council as required.
▪ Attend and record all Finance Council meetings.
▪ Interface with Trustees as appropriate
▪ Insure that all employees, and volunteers have Background Checks and Safe Environment Training, as required by the Diocese of Cheyenne
▪ Other responsibilities as indicated by Pastor.
Ideal candidate is a Catholic in good standing who has a solid relationship with the church and God. He/she is a self-starter, a natural leader, has excellent organizational skills, strong interpersonal verbal and written skills, and multi-task oriented. Must be proficient on the computer and a willingness to learn and master church specific accounting and family management software. A degree in business or equivalent experience in required.
To apply, please contact Fr. Lucas Simango at email@example.com or call 307-733-2516.