Please be mindful of current social distancing guidelines and be patient with us as we adapt to this new system.
Reservations for Mass attendance are no longer required.
** Please allow time prior to Mass for ushers to guide you to a seat. We ask that parishioners move straight to their seats and do not congregate at this time. We request that attendees wear masks. **
- Saturday: 5:30 PM
- Sunday: 8:00 AM
- Sunday: 10:00 AM
- Sunday: 12:00 PM (Spanish)
- Monday: 8:00 AM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM and 5:30 PM (Limited Adoration from 8:30am-Noon)
- Friday: 8:00 AM (English) and 7:00 PM (Spanish)
- Saturday: 8:00 AM
Holy Days of Obligation Masses
- Please see our Events Calendar or check the weekly bulletin. We do not celebrate Holy Days at the Chapel of the Sacred Heart in Grand Teton National Park.
Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament
- There is no Adoration at this time.
- Please call the office if you would like to schedule a confession. #307-733-2516.
- 7:45 AM Monday – Saturday
Chapel of the Sacred Heart in Grand Teton National Park
- Regularly scheduled Masses are held June – September. The Chapel will not open in June 2020 and will remain closed until further notice.