Position Purpose: This full time position is responsible for the day to day operation of the parish and its facilities.
Responsibilities include the following, but are not limited to:
- Supervision of Administrative Assistant and Maintenance Supervisor. Assist in supervising volunteers, contractors and subcontractors.
- Maintain all financial records and banking relationships. Process payroll and taxes; manage accounts receivable, accounts payable and annual budget; prepare periodic financial reports for the Finance Council and Pastor; work with our Certified Public Accountant for monthly account reconciliation and annual diocesan report.
- Oversee facilities’ planning, maintenance, rental properties and leases.
- Ensure the accuracy of all sacramental records; directly responsible for wedding files.
- Monitor and oversee technology and related activity, including webpage and social media.
- Ensure effective communication. Manage the telephone system; parish and master calendar; the publication of weekly bulletin, advertising and other internal communications.
- Interface with parish ministries and Parish Council as required.
- Attend and record all Finance Council meetings.
- Interface with Trustees as appropriate
- Ensure that all employees, and volunteers have Background Checks and Safe Environment Training, as required by the Diocese of Cheyenne
- Other responsibilities as indicated by Pastor.
Ideal candidate is a Catholic in good standing who has a solid relationship with the church and God. He/she is a self-starter, a natural leader, has excellent organizational skills, strong interpersonal verbal and written skills, and multi-task oriented. Must be proficient on the computer and a willingness to learn and master church specific accounting and family management software. A degree in business or equivalent experience in required.
To apply, please contact Fr. Lucas Simango at email@example.com or call 307-733-2516.